Artist Ni Po U
Shwe Hin Thar
Shwe Hin Thar
Medium : Acrylic on Canvas
Size : 36 in x 30 in (Height x Width)
Year : 2019
Ni Po U
Ni Po U
Artist: Ni Po U
Born in Myanmar in 1962
1980- 1983 B.Sc (Physic), University of Rangoon
Studied Under: Art Master Kyaik Lat U Win Maung.
Artist Aye Lwin Gyi is known as Artist Ni Po U, He has many dimensions. He has child artist's life. He is comic book artist, air brush artist, mural artist, illustrator, painter, writer and poet. No matter how he goes through the life, he is an artist. He was taught the needs of his life from the teacher Kyaik Lat Win Maung. Sayar Kyaik Lat Win Maung is a disciple of Sayar U Thein Han. The people who learned from Sayar Kyaik Lat Win Maung are the ones who are giving back to the world through the wisdom of their teacher.
Now Sayar NiPoU's pictures are exhibited and traded in US, Switzerland, Canada, Thailand, India, China, Nepal, Singapore, Bangladesh, Vietnam and Taiwan.
- 2014 - 1st Solo Art Exhibition (Horizon Gallery)
- 2016 – 2nd Solo Watercolor Art Exhibition (Hinnzi Myaing Gallery)
- 2020 – 3rd Solo Art Exhibition (Artissmile Gallery)
Exhibition over 50 shows (1992 to 2014)
Oversea Exhibition: Canada, Thailand, Paris, India, China
- 1992 Orient Art Gallery, Yangon
- 1994 Gallant Lion Art Gallery, Yangon
- 1995 Tri Art Gallery, Yangon and Bagan
- 1996 Spectrum exhibition, Yangon
- 1997 Zillion Art Gallery, Yangon
- 1998 4th Illustrators Exhibition, Yangon All Myanmar Art and Sculpture Exhibition, National Museum, Yangon.
- 1999 Outdoor Water Color Group Show, Yangon
- 2001 First Page of 21st Century, Summit Parkview Hotel, Yangon
- 2003 Second Page of 21st Century, Summit Parkview Hotel, Yangon
- 2005 Third Page of 21st Century, Summit Parkview Hotel, Yangon
- 2006 Fourth Page of 21st Century, Summit Parkview Hotel, Yangon All Myanmar Art Exhibition 2006, Mandalay City Hall, Mandalay
- 2007 Fifth Page of 21st Century, Summit Parkview Hotel, Yangon Color House Exhibition, Yangon 2008
- 2008 Finalist Exhibition of Myanmar Contemporary Art Award 2008, Strand Hotel, Yangon
- 2012 – Rabindranath Tagone 150th Birth Anniversary (INDIA)
- 2013 – Art 13 Myanmar Art Exhibition (Tatmadaw Hall)
- 2013 – 3rd Asia Watercolor Painters Network Exhibition, Yangon, Myanmar
- 2014 – 7 Taste Group Show (65 Gallery, Yangon)
- 2014 – The 3Third GNWP Shanghai Exhibition
- 2014 – 1st Solo Art Exhibition (HORIZON Gallery)
- 2015 – Save Myanmar Charity Art Exhibition (River Ayeyarwaddy Gallery)
- 2008 First Prize Winner – The Best Painting of Year 2008 Tun Foundation Bank
- 2008 Second Prize Winner – Beauty of Myanmar 4 (Competition for free hand in painting)
- 2008 Finalists – Myanmar Contemporary Art Awards 2008 (River Gallery, Strand Hotel)
- 2009 First Prize Winner – Post Nagis
Buy with Trust
Artworks from renown artists.
Deliver to Your Door Step.
Each Artwork Contain Gallery’s Certificate.